Monday, January 5, 2009

Right on Par....

Trying to rest up this weekend I hung out with my old high school buddy Alex, who was rolling through town on his way up to Minnesota. Played a little frolf ( aka- frisbee golf ) on Sataurday in the crisp 30 degree weather. Needless to say we had the course to ourselves.



Al in his Ti Chi frisbee pose.






















Waking up Sunday morning the lure of the mountains was strong, and of course I went skiing. I have to say I was a bit more anxious than usual this being my first time out since the "hut" trip, especially when my jacket and pants still reeked of survival camp fire. Anyway, it turned out to be a beautiful day in Ned to get in some fresh wind blown turns. Clear visibility and 100% sunshine.























Peace, Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment